4) Certificates

Certificates must be issued by the school secretary’s office and must be requested at least 48 working hours in advance. To request the processing of a certificate, please submit the following completed and signed document to the school administration.

5) Request the withdrawal of a pupil from the school

The student will be considered to have left the school when he/she fills in the attached cancellation form signed by the parents or the student if he/she is of legal age. From this moment on, any previously signed commitment will be cancelled.